Saturday, September 25, 2010

Through the Garden Gate

Through the Garden Gate is a new social media gardening program, that highlights leading gardeners in their fields.

Through the Garden Gate came about by my curiosity into how other gardeners garden, I have a big nose and wanted to get the dirt on our new breed of social gardeners.

I wanted to look past current trends and instant garden reality TV and find out exactly what the everyday gardener was doing.

My first interview just happened with Ida and Glen Kendrick, we were just sitting around their table and the next minute, Through the Garden Gate was born.


5 comments:

  1. I am going to share this to help inspire folks! Thanks :) Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    i liked the idea of using the short video clip - i hope that you get heaps of people to have a look and contibute. The essence really is watching things grow - that nurturing thing is pretty important aspect of gardening and maybe being a person...

    will keep on eye on your blog

    Brian Sams Toowoomba

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan and Brian,

    Thanks for leaving comments, its great news that you both liked the first edition of 'Through the Garden Gate'

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Beautiful. If ever I get a chance to visit Ireland, I will be looking "through the garden gate". In the mean time I hope to see more editions of "Through the Garden Gate"

    Carolyn, Georgetown,CA USA

    ReplyDelete
  5. A nice dialogue on color in the garden. Sherman C. Runions, ASLA

    ReplyDelete